I had planned to go on a mini vacation in July to concentrate on my fun reading.
However, a few days ago my external hard drive was completely wiped out. Taking with it my music, tv shows and movies that I have purchased over the past year and a half. That's not to mention books, personal photos and all my blog graphics (past, present and future). After an emotional melt down of epic proportions, I have decided that aside from the already scheduled reviews, interviews and blog tours, there will be no new posts until I can at least re-download and save most of my library and remake at least 60% of my blog graphics.
Sadly, most of my files are gone forever so that's something I'm going to have to come to terms with. I hope you all understand and I promise that in the meantime I will also be looking for e-book deals so that I can have one massive e-book giveaway when I do come back.
In the meantime, here is what will be appearing on the blog regardless of the hiatus (in no particular order, excluding blog tours):
- Review: Playing with Destiny by Diane Escalera
- Blog Tour: Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines by Codi Gary (Review)
- Review: Riding Home by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Blog Tour: Lady Windermere's Lover by Miranda Neville (Review)
- Review: Love and Let Spy by Shana Galen
- Review: Trust by Design by Stacey Joy Netzel
- Review: Up to Me by Christi Barth
- Review: Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton
- Review: Crave the Night by Lara Adrian
- Review: The Duke of Moreweather's Secret by Amylynn Bright