Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to be taking part in April Bostic's blog tour for The Howling Heart and I hope you will be too. Today I have Riley Gray, the hero of The Howling Heart talking about the five things he would do if he was an alpha male. This hunky beta male just might be the one to get your heart pounding so be sure to pick up a copy of The Howling Heart by April Bostic!
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Heat Level: High
Elements/Tags: werewolves, norse gods, shapeshifters, wolves
Publisher: Eternal Press
Publishing Date: 8/8/2013
Format: eBook and print
Paige Donovan is an ambitious college graduate who aspires to reach the top of the corporate ladder. She’s climbing fast when given the promotion of a lifetime at a prestigious fashion magazine in New York City. Her bright future comes to an unexpected halt after news of her father’s death. She inherits his old cabin in the Colorado Rockies, and just when she thinks her luck couldn't get any worse, she has a car accident in the mountains and awakens in the small, remote community of Black River.
Soon, she’s engulfed in the mystical world of Varulv---wolves descended from 13th century Scandinavia and blessed by Norse gods with the ability to appear human. Paige is desperate to return home, but never expects to fall for her rescuer, Riley Gray, a charming young werewolf from England who offers her an alternate future with his pack.
Now, she must choose between the career she’s always wanted and the love she’s always dreamed.
Although I'm a beta wolf, I never really wanted to kill my own father to be alpha. Trust me, I've thought about it many times when he made me angry. Now that I'm in New York, I miss pack life, and I have some ideas about what I'd do if I led my own.
Top 5 Things I'd Do If I Was Alpha Male:
- Initiate a recruitment program to invite humans into my pack. Some wolves really don't know what they're missing having a human mate. It's so exciting...and I'm not just talking about the sex!
- Open more communication between alpha males of various packs across the country to discuss the future of Varulv and possibly "coming out from behind the trees". If we're really as fearless as we claim to be, then we need to prove it and take this major step sooner or later. Why not now?
- Create a law to allow females to claim their mates. Maybe then Quinn will finally get a husband.
- Allow members to hunt without the pack. Sometimes you get hungry and want a fresh kill all to yourself. What's wrong with that?
- Start more programs and open more places for younger Varulv to socialize and discuss their problems. It's tough being a young wolf, especially when dealing with authority from thick-skull adults.
Meet Author April Bostic:
April Bostic is a New Jersey-based, Adult Romance author who enjoys unleashing her creativity and letting her imagination run wild. Her love of romance books inspired her to become not just a reader, but also a writer. In December 2008, she self-published her first novel, a contemporary romance with a supernatural twist entitled "A Rose to the Fallen".
Her first short story, "Right Here, Right Now", released in January 2012, is an erotic romance with a dash of S&M. The following year, she released two more short stories: a romantic urban fantasy inspired by the Greek myth of Eros and Psyche entitled "Eros, My Love", and a sexy romantic comedy entitled "Love Addiction".
After five years, she released her second novel, "The Howling Heart" in August 2013, a paranormal romance that delves into the mystical world of werewolves and Norse gods. To end her busiest year in publishing, April will release her fourth short story in December 2013, an 18th century paranormal romance entitled "A Dark Scandal".
One Grand Prize of one digital $10 Amazon or B&N gift card (winner's choice), and one digital copy of The Howling Heart in EPUB or PDF format (winner's choice).
Please see the Rafflecopter widget for Terms & Conditions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
See the rest of the tour stops at LitConnect